Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Yeah, so I'm taking out the trash (not the kitchen trash, all the trash; tomorrow's trash day! Hurrah!) and my dad comes downstairs. I left the TV on ABC because I was going to watch I'm With Her at 8:30 (this was about 8:15). Dad changes the channel and then marches upstairs. Upstairs, he was watching a different program. So, he comes downstairs and changes the channel of a television he isn't watching and then, in a different room, watches an entirely different channel. What on Heaven or Earth could possibly make that a rational plan? How does that make sense inside anyone's head? "What the fuck?!" does not even begin to approach the inexplicable nature of this act. I mean, I mean, COME ON!

There are days I wish I was Jewish. This situation definitely calls for an "oy," but I'm a ruddy-faced Limey-Scotch-Mick Catholic and, let's be frank, I cannot pull of "oy." I sound like the very model of a modern major toolbox.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 6
Yeah, not really much itching today; that's good news. On the other hand, I look like poo. Still, any mistake worth making is worth making huge.

No comments: