Thursday, January 22, 2004

M2K4
Come on, Spirit. Pull through, little buddy.

I hate sleep. I like being asleep and I love going back to sleep after waking up, but I hate the fact that we have to sleep. I love staying up at night, yet I also love being up early. I hate getting up early, but once I'm awake, I love having so many more hours in the day. So, I'm just going to have to learn to live with less sleep. This'll be fun.

I missed another Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day yesterday. Curses! It isn't that I don't appreciate Zooey Deschanel, I do, I really really do, it's just so easy to forget, especially since my dad's been monopolizing the ciomputer this week. I'm sorry. I promise, though, I've got a crackerjack surprise planned for next week's Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day. You'll love it.

Los Lobos aren't a great band, but they're pretty good. And they are ideal background music.

Vote For Kodos
Yeah, I didn't watch tonight's Dem debate. I wonder if they all ganged up on Kerry like they used to do with Deanie, or if it's an every-man-for-himself brawl now.

The single best reason to watch the BBC World News: to actually hear some international news, since the American press seems to have a paralyzing fear of actually traversing either of the great oceans on either side of our continent. The second best reason to watch the BBC World News: Mishal Husain. Yummy.

The Newsletter
The Plate and I are in regular communication about the revival; so, I'm really more and more excited all the time. This is going to be awesome.

No comments: