Thursday, January 15, 2004

The Newsletter Strikes Back
The line-up thus far:
Jim Platte, "The Hot Plate"
Zach Nie, "Verbal Herpes"
Brad Dupay, "The Raised Eyebrow"
Kevin Stermer, "Best Damn D.P. In Hollywood" (cartoon)
Mike Wilson, "The Last Angry Man"
Contributors will include:
David Wilson, "Is It Too Much to Ask?"
Jon Mace and the amazing world of science in "Ask the Professor"
Mike Alber, "Jery's Kids"

If you are interested in subscribing, email your address to sonofthenewsletter@yahoo.com.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 15
The weirdest part about this entire misbegotten enterprise is that no area itches more than the ends of my "shit-stache." Right above each corner of my mouth, my skin is very sensitive, you could even say red and irritated. Being a member of Real Can of Yams, I suppose I have no choice but to leave it red and irritated. *sigh* Gods below, what sort of band has "leave it red and irritated" among its lyrics?

No comments: