Saturday, January 10, 2004

Yesterday, I looked over a writing sample for Skeeter. (I was checking it for spelling, duplicated sentences, just giving it a once over.) Oh dear Lord, it was one of the most mind-numbingly boring things I have ever read, which is saying a lot, since I have a poli sci degree. Legalese is the worst language on Earth, because it endlessly turns back on itself; no other language spends as much time to say the same thing in so many different ways. Gah, it's dreadful. Obviously, this reinforces my desire to not attend law school, but it also raises the question: if not law school, what am I going to do with my life? I am twenty-four years old. It is well-past time to become *sigh* an adult. That doesn't mean I have to suck, like most adults do, but it is time to be a man, to make my own way in the world. Now if only I knew how to go about doing that....

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 10
The crap on my face is almost beginning to look like hair.

No comments: