Monday, January 12, 2004

Hurray, new episodes of Teen Titans! Starfire, the most beautiful woman on two planets.

Today, I was reading about the Cultural Revolution, specifically abouts the Red Guards and the fall of Liu Shaoqi. The price of free will is that God lets us make these kinds of mistakes. Sometimes, I think that price is too high.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 12
Today, two bits of somewhat good news. a) It is nice to see my imperial slowly but surely returning to its former glory. b) The line between my sideburns and my "beard" is beginning to blur. Just beginning, mind you, but at this point any progress is welcome. (Trust me, sports fans, there is a fate worse than reading these posts: actually living the nightmare.)

THE NEWSLETTER
The Newsletter is back. The first issue comes out in one month, just in time for the feast day of Saint Valentine. If you wish to subscribe, email me your address at sonofthenewsletter@yahoo.com.

No comments: