Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I have to agree with Neutral Man, Operation PHANTOM FURY is a pretty good name. May the Lord watch over those poor souls in Fallujah, on both sides.

Pedro and Me... Forever
Homophobia is WRONG. Discrimination against those with HIV or full-blown AIDS is WRONG. Taking a stand against homphobia and against AIDS discimination is RIGHT. That said, sweet merciful crap, I wish Judd Winick would get off his fucking soap box and just write an entertaining comic book. Is a universe where aliens live among us and men in spandex are all that stand between the world and utter annihilation really the place for "realism" and social commentary?

Hello, Kitty
Sam actually bit at me this afternoon. That bastard! I mean, I saw it coming and was able to pull my hand back, but what the devil did I do to him? I gave him a nice lap to sit on, I petted him when he was meowing. On the other hand, for a cat he's a terrible person - selfish, bullying, and just plain mean. If he's feeling like his old (younger) self in any way, instead of the decrepit old wreck he is now, I suppose that's at least a small blessing. But if he does bite me, no more cheese for him.

H-A-N
Have a smokin' night.

No comments: