Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Vote For Kodos - Zero Hour
"I Voted" stickers are sexy; so, for this one day every other year, I'm sexy.

I only have trouble climbing out of bed when the Sun is up. My first clock went off at 5:30 and I woke immediately and totally. As planned, I hit the snooze button twice, but didn't fall back asleep. It took a few moments for the water heater to kick in, and I'd say the water ran for five minutes before I could take a shower. I met the Guy at 6:30 for breakfast, and afterward went to ye olde polling place, my first school, Paul E. McGrath Elementary. For this summer's primaries, the booths were set up in the big gym. Today, unfortunately, everything's set up in the small gym. Boy howdy, it's going to be wicked crowded later in the day.

Though I'm a highly partisan Republican, I never vote a straight ticket. Why? Because I have to vote for one Democrat, my high school debate teacher, Mikki Hoffman, a long-time Grand Blanc Township trustee. Yeah, she's a drunk and more than once almost killed us all while driving the debate van up to Frankenmuth, but she's Mikki. And Bog knows we just don't have enough certifiable lunatics in office.

Invader ZIM
"The Nightmare Begins"
"Bestest Friend"/"Nanozim"
"Parent Teacher Night"/"Walk of Doom"
"Germs"/"Dark Harvest"
"Attack of the Saucer Morons"/"The Wettening"
"Career Day"/"Battle-Dib"
"Planet Jackers"/"Rise of the Zitboy"
"Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain"/"Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy"
"A Room With a Moose"/"Hamstergeddon"
"Plague of Babies"/"Bloaty's Pizza Hog"
"Door to Door"/"FBI Warning of Doom"
"Bolognius Maximus"/"Game Slave 2"
"Battle of the Planets"
"Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom"
"Mysterious Mysteries"/"Future Dib"
"Hobo 13"/"Walk For Your Lives"
"Megadoomer"/"Lice"
"Abducted"/"The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot"
"GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff"/"Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom"
"TAK: The Hideous New Girl"
"Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars"
"Mortos Der Soul Stealer"/"ZIM Eats Waffles"
"The Girl Who Cried Gnome"/"Dibship Rising"
"Vindicated!"/"The Voting of the Doomed"
"Gaz, Taster of Pork"
"The Frycook What Came From All That Space"
"The Most Horrible X-mas Ever"

I'm Doomed!
"Walk of Doom"
"FBI Warning of Doom"
"Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom"
"Megadoomer"
"Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom"
"The Voting of the Doomed"

No comments: