Sunday, July 17, 2005

Alone
The parents were gone by noon. They shan't return until Tuesday night. We will all be busy during the day on Wednesday, and by Wednesday night I shall be on my way to BTWest in Los Angeles. I'll be back on the following Monday. So, essentially, I am rid of my mother and my father for an entire week. The worm has turned, fortune smiles upon me. In the finest tradition of the JLI, "Bwah ha ha ha ha!"

On the Road
Traverse City, Michigan - camping, Memorial Day weekend
Schroon Lake, New York - the Mountain of Love at the Seagle Music Colony

Los Angeles, California - BTWest
Syracuse, New York - Reed's wedding
Bay City, Michigan - Booth's wedding

On these trips, I have seen or will see Guy Zach Nie!, Sarah (should I start calling her The Gal?), the Mountain of Love, the Professor, K. Steeze, the Belle of Texas, Skeeter, the Anonymous Friend, Daddy Dylweed and family, Reed and soon-to-be Mrs. Reed, Boof and soon-to-be Mrs. Boof, Saturday Night, and Dr. Justin. Others, too? I certainly hope so. I enjoy being alone more than anyone I know, but at the same time I have the best friends in all the world, and I love seeing them.

Yes, my friends are better than yours. It's not a matter of opinion, yours are simply inferior. Suck it up.

No comments: