Sunday, July 3, 2005

Science! Leave it to the geniuses at NASA to figure out a way to combine legitimate science and high velocity impacts, i.e. blowing stuff up! Woot! Just in time for the Fourth of July, we're going to hit a comet with a washing machine! Science!*

*Note that this is the Invader ZIM "Science!," whereas the above hyperlink is the Thomas Dolby "Science!"

Dark Sun. We harnessed the destructive power of nuclear fusion half a century ago. If we can finally perfect stable, containable fusion, my Bog, it'll provide all the energy we'll ever need. It's a brave new world, my friends, just watch out for the Epsilons.

To the Death
Omet'iklon: "I am First Omet'iklon, and I am dead. From this moment on, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember, victory is life."
Jem'Hadar: "Victory is life!"

O'Brien: "I am Chief Miles Edward O'Brien. I'm very much alive and I intend to stay that way."
Sisko: "Come on, people, let's get in done."

No comments: