Monday, July 18, 2005

Today's sad sack of the day is Chairman Hua Guofeng. He was the leader of the People's Republic of China, but I'd be surprised if any of you had ever heard of him. Oh, well, at least he fared better than poor Liu Shaoqi or Lin Biao, and to his credit he did manage to defeat Jiang Qing and the rest of the Gang of Four.

Vote For Kodos
Hey, could someone leave a comment or send me an email (rebelblackdot@gmail.com) briefly explaning the proposed program of the Democratic Party? I'd be grateful. Listening to Senators Reid and Kerry and Representative Pelosi, I've got a good idea what the Democrats are against (everything under the sun), but I don't know what reforms or programs they actually support. Except Senator Durbin, I'm well aware where he stands: American soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines behave exactly as did Nazis and Soviet commisars. Speak up, lefties, what exactly does your party support? Thanks.

Goodbye, Kitty
Last night, I slept with the door to my room open, extremely odd behavior on my part, I assure you. It was an experiment to see if I might use the alarm clocks in my parents' bedroom to help prevent me from sleeping away my entire solitude. (Their clocks didn't help, but I was able to rise at a satisfactory time in any event.) As I was looking at the open door, I really really wanted Sammy to walk in and jump up on the bed. I wish I was alone in the house with my kitty.

No comments: