Friday, January 26, 2007

Hat Day!
Though The Office was a rerun, Hat Day shan't be refused! The Mountain of Love wore the Red Army hat I was given by From Russia With Love. I wore the Mountain's Space Ghost: Coast to Coast baseball cap. I love Hat Day!

BTW South Song of the Day
Mono Puff, "Pretty Fly" from It's Fun to Steal (Mt. Love)

Wednesday, January 24
Potshot, "Mu330" from Potshot A Go Go (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Potshot is a Japanese ska band. Mu330 is an American ska band. Both bands have released albums through Asian Man Records. "Mu330" is a Potshot song about going to an Mu330 show. "Raw Fish" is an Mu330 song about, among other things, touring in Japan. I can't say that Mu330 is big in Japan, because I just don't know, but I do know that if Mu330 isn't bigger in Japan than they are in America, they prefer touring in Japan to touring in America. I don't know if Potshot is bigger in Japan than Mu330, but I think that Mu330 is bigger in America than Potshot. Regardless, Mu330 and Potshot both need to be bigger in both Japan and America.

No comments: