Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vive le France
Taking all bets! Who ya got in the election to decide the next President of the French Republic, (in order of ladies first) Segolene Royal or Nicolas Sarkozy?

BTW South Song of the Day
Wheatus, "Teenage Dirtbag" from Wheatus (Mt. Love)

Commentary: Say what you will, but I really love this song.

"Her name is Noel
I have a dream about her.
She rings my bell,
I got gym class in half an hour.
Oh how she rocks,
In Keds and tube socks,
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me.

...

Man, I feel like mold.
It's prom night and I am lonely.
Lo and behold, she's walking over to me.
This must be fake,
My lip starts to shake.
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about...

'I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby.
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe.
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby,
Like you....'"

The rest of the album is bollocks, though.

No comments: