Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Death to New Blogger
The archives are gone. The posts are still there, editable now that I've switched to New Blogger (synonymous with New Coke) in a way they never were with Old Blogger, but they are no longer available to you, my treasured readers, only to me, your humble narrator. The extremely unhelpful "Help" section says that the archiving feature is not supported by New Coke/Blogger, but it does not say if any of those Google cuntrags are working to correct this grievous shortcoming. For Bog's sake, there's even a graphic in the upper lefthand corner that won't load correctly anymore! How superior is the New Coke/Blogger if it doesn't even work as well as Blogspot Classic?

I do not know how, I haven't an inkling, but even if it takes a thousand years I shall revenge this affront.

No comments: