Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Lord's Day

The O.C. Supertones, "Louder Than the Mob" from Supertones Strike Back (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary: The Supertones didn't make it into this year's SKApril, but they are the perfect way to restore the devotional character of Sunday's R.B.D.S.O.T.D.
"I know I'm just another Judas,
Kiss Your face while I drive a nail through Your hand,
I know I'm just another Thomas,
Won't believe 'til I feel the hole in Your hand.

"Then I will say,
My God, I see not what You see.
My God, what do You see in me?
My God, crowned in glory!
The Lamb of God is worthy!

"My sin yells 'Crucify!'
Louder than the mob that day!
My sin yells, 'Crucify!'
Louder than any mouth!
"My sin yells 'Crucify!'
Louder than the mob that day!
My sin yells, 'Crucify!
'Crucify! Crucify!'…"

No comments: