Friday, January 16, 2004

Do you know how cold it is? It's so cold that I'm wearing my Finnish big fur hat. You all know me, I'm a big, fat, bearded weirdo, I never wear hats. I hardly ever need to. My body features an incredibly efficient heat retention system. Yet, it is so blasted cold outside that I'm wearing my ridiculous-looking fur hat and, if it weren't for the skywalks at school, I probably would have put the liner in my parka. All that said, it's downright balmy here compared to what those bastards in the northeast are experiencing.

I love Winter. It's so cold outside that I'm having to wear my hat, but that should not be misinterpretted as a complaint. I love the cold. I love the snow. I only wish it were cloudier, damn the accursed Sun. (Again, all that said, I pray the Almighty looks after those without adequate shelter.)

Hey Ya? Hell no!
I used to like the song "Hey Ya." It's stupid, but catchy and irresistably fun. That was of course before the Mountain declared it the single greatest triumph of all Mankind, the best song ever, and the central theme to his life. I swear to Bog the next time I hear that fucking song I'm going to scream.

In better musical news, I think my favorite song off The Man Comes Around would have to be "Sam Hall":
"My name it is SamHall, it is Sam Hall
My name it is Sam Hall, it is Sam Hall
My name it is Sam Hall and I hate you one and all
I hate you one and all, damn your eyes!"

Vote For Kodos
The Republican:
President George W. Bush of Texas

The Democrats:
fmr. Governor Howard Dean of Vermont
Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts
Representative Richard Gephardt of Missouri
fmr. General Wesley Clark of Arkansas
Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut
Senator John Edwards of North Carolina
Representative Dennis Kucinich of Ohio
Al Sharpton of New York
quitters
fmr. Ambassador Carol Mosely Braun of Illinois
Senator Bob Graham of Florida

No comments: