Thursday, January 8, 2004

There has been a great deal of discussion of late about Pete Rose, mostly initiated by interviews he has done to promote his new book. All I know about Pete Rose is that he brought shame and embarrassment to baseball, and for that alone he should be given a medal. Way to go, Pete, America needs more men like you! If we all work together, we can end baseball as a major sport in this country. Keep the dream alive.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 8
Today, my faith is waivering. I don't even want a beard. I mean, I'm curious to see what it would look like, but I have every intention to going back to my old look as soon as possible. Why the hell am I even doing this? I look like shit, I feel dirty, and about the only good thing I can say is that the itching is not as bad as I'd anticipated. This is bullshit.

No comments: