Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Dead Wings
I am sick of this crap. Yes, Vokoun is looking frighteningly Giguere-like, but two goals on ten fucking shots?! Manny, you hack. You fucking career back-up. Time to let the real goalie start, it's time for Cujo.

To quote the great Captain Benjamin Sisko, "Oh, I don't know. I find nothing keeps me alert like a healthy fear of death." If the Red Wings do not win this series, which would mean two first round exits in two years, it will be time to fire Dave Lewis. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if they lose after being up 2-0, I don't really think there will be a choice.

There's nothing worse than underachievers. It's one thing to be no good, but it's quite another to have tons of talent and still find ways to lose. But, I sincerely do believe the past two games have been an abberration and that the Wings will prevail. I'm just not convinced they believe it.

No comments: