Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Remember, kids, it's important not to confuse Peter Sarsgaard with Stellan Skarsgard. Very different guys, very similar names.

I keep seeing advertisements admonishing me to buy the DVD of The Matrix Revolutions and thus, "complete the trilogy." Why would I purchase a trilogy that is 2/3 absolute garbage? I'm far more like to buy just The Matrix and pretend the two later films never happened. Given all the Matrix-twats who talked up The Matrix as better than Star Wars, I was endless pleased when both Reloaded and Revolutions turned out to be utter fiascoes. Psssh, chumps. Let this be a lesson to you, don't #%*$ with the king.

All the water I've been drinking is making me sick. I mean, I don't even know who I am anymore. You know how many Dr. P's I had yesterday? Two. TWO! I went to grab a third, but was suddenly struck by the need for something less sweet. I actually wanted water. Water! Madre de Dios, I've betrayed everything I stand for! Not really, but Bog below, this is intolerable. Next thing you know I'll be craving carrots as a snackfood. I sicken me.

But speaking of water, ye olde Watergirl has posted some... mature... reading material on her bloggy blog. I'll have to print it out and read it aloud at Dominick's this weekend. ^_-

H-A-D
Have a secret day.

No comments: