Thursday, April 15, 2004

Life seems better when you're wearing a Less Than Jake shirt.

Almost every Thursday, it strikes me at some point during the day that one day a week might not be enough time dedicated to appreciating Zooey Deschanel. Then I think that I probably already come off as a little creepy; so, one day a week will be fine.

I've been to Cottman Transmission often enough the guys recognize me. Oy. Oi? No good could come from mixing the sort of guys who can pull off "Oy" and actual oi punks. No good at all.

Snapshot in Time
In my CD player right now:
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Let's Face It
Flogging Molly, Swagger
Johnny Cash, American IV: The Man Comes Around
Fountains of Wayne, Welcome Interstate Managers
The Aquabats!, Myths, Legends...

In my HAL:
Mu330, Winter Wonderland

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Aquabats!, Mu330, and a Less Than Jake T-shirt. Think I like ska-punk?

H-A-D
Have an explosive day.

No comments: