Monday, November 1, 2004

Go Honolulu Blue!
The Detroit Lions play the Washington Redskins next week, and so will not have the opportunity to kick Pittsburgh's rookie quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's arse. I wonder why in Bog's name I though we were playing the Steelers. Hmmm. Anywho, thanks to Sports Trivia Master Reed for calling the error to my attention. Thanks, yo. (And hey, I hate Tennessee; so, for one game I won't be rooting against Notre Dame.)

Invader ZIM
Volume 1:
Doom Doom Doom
Volume 2:
Progressive Stupidity
Volume 3:
Horrible Holiday Cheer

Good news: I now have all the ZIM! Bad news: That's all the ZIM there is. Curses! Nothing to do now but acquire great wealth and personally finance a movie, Invader ZIM: TAK's Revenge of Doom!

H-A-N
Have a Starry Night.
(One of my favourites!)

No comments: