Sunday, November 28, 2004

Saturday afternoon, The Watergirl, in town for the holiday weekend, called to say we were going out to the bar that night. This general plan had been agreed upon a full week before Thanksgiving. If you know me at all, you are not surprised that I backed out and missed the chance to see my friend, who won't be in Michigan over Christmas, to watch Love Actually with the family. The bar just can't compete with the Mountain's last night in town.

Go Honolulu Blue!
I love my Lions, but I did not wear my T-shirt on Friday. I wore it Tuesday, halfway between Sunday's loss and Thursday's loss. I've done my bit for the silver and Honolulu blue, and I'll be damned if I wear the scarlet letter twice in one week. We're 4-7, having dropped five straight. 6-10 is still entirely possible, if the boys man up and pull together as a team.

H-A-N
Have an ambushed night (by an evil clown).

No comments: