Thursday, July 8, 2010

Project PANDORA
Love/Hate's been out of state for the last three weeks, having some manner of cranial surgery and recovering from same. Flirtatious, salacious text messaging continues, with an eye toward stealing her away from her current boyflesh. I'm playing for keeps, but even if I lose Project PANDORA wins, because it's all experience, it's all practice, it's all honing my skills and sharpening my game.

Science!
I'm a big fan of solar power, because to my mind it is a way of enslaving the Accursed Sun, bending it to our purpose. To wit, an aeroplane that uses the light of the Accursed Sun to fly through the dark night: light flightlink.

Science!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Dance Hall Crashers, "American Girl" (live) from The Live Record: Witless Banter and 25 Mildly Antagonistic Songs of the Love (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I love the subtitle of The Live Record. Is it that I believe songs of love should be mildly antagonistic, or that love should be mildly antagonistic? Both, I suspect.

"After all, it was a great big world,
With lots of places to run to.
Yeah, and if she had to die trying
She had one little promise she was gonna keep."

No comments: