Thursday, August 5, 2004

Hello, Kitty
I have to tell you, the shaved patch on Sam's front left leg is really bothering me. It just looks wrong. Here's his fur, all soft and thick and white, and then - BOOM! - there's his leg, looking extraordinarily small and frail. Blasted veterinarians; the shaved patch on his neck was bad enough, and I couldn't even see that unless I looked for it. Hang in there, Sam.

I think he's feeling better. Every day, he puts up more of a fight when it's time for his medicine. We won't be in trouble until he starts biting, though. Then we'll have to get creative.

Movies to See
The Manchurian Candidate*
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
The Village
Alien Vs. Predator
(not yet released)
Garden State (only on the fancy pants coasts)

*A multinational corporation, "Manchurian Global"? Spare me your antiglobalization clap-trap, you dirty hippies. I'll take the Chi-Coms any day. Now those are some truly evil bastards. Here's the slogan: "Red China - we put the Manchurian in Manchurian Candidate!"

No comments: