Monday, August 16, 2004

I Have All the Friends!
Colin Powell may think I'm a loser, but at least in the Friendster realm I'm a winner. In the last twenty-four hours, I have experienced a 166% increase in my number of friends (from 3 to 8). Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! All your friend are belong to us! Of course, that's probably as good as it gets, since a number of those eight are the NYC kids I met a couple weekends back, and it's not like the Blue Tree Whackers or The Newsletter gang are on Friendster.

Vote For Kodos
I really like former senator Tom Harkin's (D, Iowa) criticism of Vice President Cheney. Harkin called the Veep a "coward" because he never served in the military. The only curious part here is that as recently as this past Winter (you can see Harkin in the background of the infamous "Iowa Screech" speech), the former senator was a strong supporter of former governor Howard Dean (D, Vermont), who also never served in the military. Hmmm. Of course, then there is the small matter of military service not being specified in the Constitution as a requirement for the vice presidency, but let's stick to one criticism at a time.

Cato may not have had a record to match Scipio Africanus's martial glory, but that is not to say he loved Rome any less.

Crap
Weezer

H-A-N
Have a stormy night.

No comments: