Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Holy Wow
I have been to the Grand Canyon and it is more magnificent than I can describe. I cannot wait to return and see it from the Skywalk.

Also, from our "Lies, Damned Lies, and the News" department, American astronaut Buzz Aldrin legally changed his name from Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr. to Buzz Eugene Aldrin nearly twenty years ago; so, the BBC is inaccurate in identifying the second man to walk on the Moon as "Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin." Factchecking, mates, it really isn't that hard.

Alive
Polarlink. I will never understand so-called animal "rights" activists. Fur is "murder," but Knut should have been killed? Clubbing baby harp seals is wrong, but clubbing baby polar bears is right? How morally superior of you, deciding who lives and who dies by your whim. How very "master race." I wish Knut a long and happy life.

No comments: