Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Anti-Valentine's Song of the Day

Emma Roberts, "Mexican Wrestler" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"Sometimes I wish that I was a wrestler,
A Mexican wrestler in a red vinyl mask…
I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart.

"You will never love me,
And this I can't forgive,
That you will never love me,
As long as I will live.

"Sometimes I wish that I was a beauty,
A beautiful girl, the popular one,
And I'd turn your head and your friends would love me,
And I could afford to play hard to get.
We'd go to parties and you'd show me off,
Then I'd go out with your best friend…

"You will never love me,
Why should I even care?
It's not that you're so special,
You're just the cross I bear.

"You will never love me,
And this I can't forgive…"

No comments: