Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song o' the Day

José Feliciano, "Feliz Navidad" from Feliz Navidad (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: I'm feeling very ambivalent about this year's use of secular Christmas music during Advent. I had the idea of not featuring secular Christmas music at all until the Nativity of the Lord & then featuring both sacred & secular Christmas songs o' the day, but didn't subject that plan to sufficient contemplation. Perhaps next year, should the world perdure. I'll have to think on it.
"I wanna wish you a merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas!
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!…"

No comments: