Thursday, December 16, 2021

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song o' the Day!

The Aquabats!, "Christmas Steve!" from the I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas Too! E.P. (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary: "Christmas Steve" is my niece & nephew's, the Cupcake & the Bear, favorite song from I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas Too!. Those are some dark kids. Perhaps I'll change their code names to Wednesday Addams & Pugsley Addams.
"Christmas Steve will find you!
He's hiding in the garage,
No one knows where he goes,
He's stealing someone's [garbled].

"Christmas Steve's behind you!
You'd better call the police,
The phone is dead, he's on your roof,
You'll never go to sleep.

"Look out!"

"Christmas Steve, this is the police. Come off the roof now!

"Christmas Steve, untie me!
Stop going through the fridge!
He's eating all our Christmas food,
Can no one hear us scream?
Can no one hear us scream?

Hear us scream?
Hear us scream:
'It's Christmas Steve!'

"My name is Steve."

No comments: