Monday, July 29, 2024

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: 45 Jahre

Leonard Nimoy, "Highly Illogical" from Spaced Out: The Very Best of Leonard Nimoy & William Shatner (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: Contrary to the late Mr. Nimory's twentieth-century technological utopianism, I tend to favor the intuition that "computers & advanced psychology" have made human behavior patterns more illogical. In other words, "because of," not "in spite of."
"Now is the time to journey home to tell of what I've learned,
My people, I believe, have every right to be concerned,
For in spite of computers and advanced psychology
Behavior patterns are still a mystery,
I predict the future of this earthly human race
Is that having made a mess of Earth, they'll move to outer space!

"Well, there goes the neighborhood!…"

No comments: