Friday, February 13, 2004

Baddest Zeon mobile suit pilot:
Char Aznable or Anavel Gato?

Baddest Feddie non-Newtype mobile suit pilot:
Kou Uraki or Shiro Amada?

Char would best Gato, but it isn't really fair since Char is a Newtype. Gato in an MS-14 Gelgoog versus Shiro in his RX-79[G] Ez-8 Gundam, that would be a fight for the ages. The Ez-8 rules.

Bueno Suerte
My brother has his U of M grad school audition today. I hope it goes well. Next week he has an audition for Florida State. I want him to get into Michigan both so that he will still be nearby and becasue I wouldn't wish residency in Tallahassee on my worst enemy. Okay, okay, actually I would wish it on my worst enemy, but I am rather fond of my brother and so would not wish it upon him.

"It's your own worst enemy, ringing the bell..."

Banzao Beard Bonanza: Day 44
I've decided to go shaggy. Many have urged me to trim the wildest, furtherest back sections of my beard (bellow and in front of the ear, for instance, where it is exceedingly curly and unruly and the two small incursions away form the lower jaw onto the neck). But no! The point of this debalce is to be a debacle, and I'm not going to moderate the plan now that it had begun to produce such fabulously awful dividends.

No comments: