Monday, February 2, 2004

Booze Trek
Saurian brandy
Romulan ale
Klingon bloodwine
kanar (Cardassian)
root beer ("hew-mon")

{A Column of Columns}
Here's what I'm working on for the relaunch of The Newsletter:

China Title is top secret! And after the initial column, I'm sure there will be more sinocentric diatribes to come.

Europe There are actually a couple different topics I want to write about, including European ineptitude, integration and the EU... and, well, two is a couple; so, I should stop there. Titles include: "Proud Europa", "Maastricht", and "The Hour of Europe."

The UN Tied in with Europe's impotence is "The Shadow of Srebrenica."

Jimmy Carter And why that rat bastard son of a bitch can go to fucking Hell in "Malaise Forever!"

In the first year of The Newsletter , I noticed people seemed the most contented when I wrote about geopolitical topics; so, witht he new volume I am attempting to give the people what they want. In the immortal words of Congressman Morris Udall, "The people have spoken---the bastards." Of course, it won't all be deadly seriousness...

Music That's right, baby, "Radio Free Wilson '04!"

Terrible Puns Including "Muzak or Muse... Zach?" The horror, the horror.

No comments: