Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
Sweet merciful crap, I can't wait for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I find myself wanting to watch Big Trouble again since it is the only one of Ms. Deschanel's movies we have on tape. I'm even considering renting The Good Girl, even though I feel ill at the sight of Jennifer Aniston. With Ms. Deschanel, another argument in the movie's favor: Mike White. Alright, I'll rent the blasted thing. Also, tee hee, I'm reading Salinger's Franny and Zooey, despite the fact that it was written twenty-five years before Ms. Deschanel was born. But hey, it's the first Salinger I've ever read. We started with a movie based on a book, we end with a book after whom a movie star (sorta) is named.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 56
I've got another month to go. Oy. Today's an itchy day, and I keep getting more food stuck in my whiskers. Gah!

Tortoise
Slow and steady wins the race, kids. "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith."

No comments: