Saturday, February 28, 2004

Life just seems better when you're wearing a softball T-shirt with 3/4 sleeves.

"A short skirt,
A Gimmies shirt,
A Jones Soda,
Ain't life grand?"

For my The Newsletter Online bio, I am having trouble coming up with my list. Not the list of my five favorite books or albums, but my "All-time, desert island, five most beautiful women in the world" list. The old list was Veronica Varekova, Natalie Portman, Parker Posey, Karen Allen, and Rachael Leigh Cook. Without trying to give too much away (because I know you are on pins and needles waiting for the new TNL Online site), there are going to be changes. But who? Who is truly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and who is just a passing fancy? Of course, picking the five most beautiful women in the world is the sort of "problem" you want to have. Woo and hoo.

No comments: