Monday, February 23, 2004

I think for Lent I'm going to give up all the real swear words: fuck, shit, bitch, and ass. Hell and damn, as well as the variations jackass and dumbass, will still be acceptable. Though cunt is just about the worst name you can call anyone, it isn't a swear word. And besides, I hardly ever use it; it's a weapon of last resort. Man, this is going to be a fucking pain in my ass. Ooo, the phrase "that just chaps my ass" will still be acceptable.

For each swear word that slips out, I have to say a Hail Mary. (If that doesn't work, I may have to up to a full Rosary.) I love being Catholic, it is such an ancient, bizarre faith.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 54
The best part about today it that it's divisible by six. My mustache is starting to bug me because it tickles me every time I take a drink from a can. Blast!

"Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Christ Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now
And in the hour of our death."

Why in Bog's name is Adult Swim airing Christmas promos?

No comments: