Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hat Day!
The Mountain of Love wore his funny chicken hat and I wore my Pith helmet. Long after dinner had been consumed and the requirements of Hat Day fulfilled, I continued to wear my Pith helmet. Life is better in a Pith helmet. I was disappointed that the "special one hour of The Office" turned out to be two reruns of The Office, but pleased that they were such excellent reruns of The Office. Stanley just laughed and laughed and laughed at Ryan's folly, and it was so richly deserved. *hee hee* Stanley!

Also, I have high hopes for Andy Barker, P.I.

BTW South Song of the Day
John Linnell, "Maine" from State Songs (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Chosen to commemorate Maine's admission into the Union of this day in 1820. Those who just can't get enough of "The Explorers Club" might take the opportuity to learn more about the Compromise of 1820 a.k.a. the Missouri Compromise.

"Maine is the poison you love,
Maine is the hell from above,
Maine at the top of the chart,
Has crushed my evil heart."

No comments: