Thursday, March 8, 2007

Vote For Kodos
Donkey Punch
Ah, it's good to see the Democrats returning to their roots as the party of surrender: donkeylink. If the French are, in the timeless words of Groundskeeper Willy, "cheese-eating surrender monkeys," does that make the Dems cheese-eating surrender donkeys? Dems in '08: defeat at any cost!

Grand Old Party
I received solicitations from both Senator McCain and former Mayor Giuliani in today's mail. I surmise that both campaigns acquired my address here in Fort Worthless due to the subscription renewal to National Review that was my Christmas gift from my conservative/hippie-hybrid aunt and uncle in Austin. I really don't have a problem will this as long as I don't receive mail from Senator Brownback and former Governor Romney. And at this point, I really do not know if I shall through my support, meager though it is, behind the White Tornado, to whom I actually contributed money in 2000, or Rudy, who seems to be largely the same kind of "liberal" Republican I am. The coming months should be quite interesting.

Go Team Rudy?

No comments: