Friday, March 9, 2007

Hat Day!
The Mountain of Love wore his "Smith & Winkler" ballcap, made by Meeker - K. Steeze and The Muppet's mom - for the premiere of Smith and Winkler: The Final Hoe-Down, and I wore his funny chicken hat with the long, droopy legs. I love our Thursday night ritual of eating a dinner of scrambled eggs while watching The Office and Scrubs (and for the last two weeks 30 Rock as well). I love Hat Day!

BTW South Song of the Day
Less Than Jake, "The Rest of My Life" from In With the Out Crowd (Mt. Love)

Commentary: The chorus:

"It's going to kill me,
The rest of my life,
Let me apologize while I'm still alive.
I know it's time to face
All of my past mistakes,
I've got to live with them
The rest of my life."

Rarely have I encountered anything so beautiful and so haunting. I pray Almighty God will forgive me, because I know I'll never forgive myself.

No comments: