Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Explorers' Club, № CCCXCVII

Swinhay House, a vanity project/folly known to this author as Sherlock's Appledore.









The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
MxPx, "Angels" from Secret Weapon (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"Where angels carry me along the way,
Where I can close my eyes at night and pray,
Where angels sit and watch me as I look up to the sky,
Where angels carry me along the way.

"In a grave without a body the worms are all alone.
This room is a tomb, and it is my home.
In a song without a meaning your mind starts going blank.
Send in reinforcements, we need a tank…

"Spread your wings around me, take me high into the air.
Free prisoners from shackles, teach them they should not despair.
In time we all will know
Our destination, which way we will go…"

No comments: