Saturday, March 30, 2002

Oh, yeah, I'm not at home. My brother needed the car this weekend; so, I can't take it back to GB. I love the kid, but I swear he is the single most selfish human being you could ever meet. He's not evil, he just literally never thinks about other people or their needs. It never occurred to him that I might need the car, or that I might want to go home (that I didn't is beside the point, I'm talking about principle here). He just knew that it would make his life a little easier to have the car and so that decided the whole matter. By no means am I mad at him, but I pity him the adulthood he's going to have. Most people will detest him for his selfishness while he will remain utterly oblivious to the problem. (And before you go thinking I'm a bastard for not helping him, I've tried to tell him this. But he doesn't want the truth and when he hears it he sulks for days and then brings it up to bitch about for months after that. We Wilsons are a passive aggressive lot.)

No comments: