Friday, February 20, 2004

I am in a foul mood today. Nothing happened, I'm just feeling cross and belligerent. Adding insult to injury, it's fucking raining. In February. As amazing as January was, February has been that disappointing. Fucking rain.

And the fucking cat won't stop whining unless I let him up on my lap, but when I do that, he drools on the keyboard. Damn it, Sam, Mehmet the Conqueror won't be a whiny bitch like you. You can sit on my lap once I'm done using the HAL.

I've decided my speech needs to be more unique. Therefore, I'm going to start using my own words in place of the more commonly accepted term. First example, "HAL" instead of "computer." (I've never liked the word computer.)

FSWE
Saturday, April 24 at 8:00AM, the University of Michigan, Angell Hall. 8:00AM-3:00PM with one forty-five minute break. Wicked.

I feel somewhat better now, though it's still fucking raining. Blast!

No comments: