Thursday, February 5, 2004

Leo Wong
Ines Wong
Amy Wong
"We're not as rich as everybody says we are."
"Oh, yeah, what's the name of your sorority?"
"Kappa Kappa Wong."

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 36
Ye gods, the abomination has begun to chage the shape of my head! Well, not actually my head, but certainly my silhouette. The hairs near the back of the jaw are standing out in every direction, reaffirming my assertion that I could grow some wicked sweet 19th century muttonchops. Gilded Age, here I come!

"The Original Series"
Plowing through Star Trek, I got up early and watched "Balance of Terror" before school yesterday. Man oh man, do I love Romulans.

Star Trek: Enterprise
I very much enjoyed the show's first two seasons, when it was titled simply Enterprise; so, it was with some trepidation that I welcomed the change of direction of the third season-long Xindi story arc. After an unfocused beginning, the arc has really picked up. The last two episodes, "Proving Ground" and "Stratagem," have been excellent, and the serialized adventure has an almost DS9-like feel.

No comments: