Operation AXIOM: Episode o' the Week
"The Man Trap" (season one, episode one; production code: 06; 8 September 1966): Wikipedia-link.
Commentary: In the Year of Our Lord 2016, REDACTED & your humble narrator voyaged to Las Vegas, Nevada to attend the fiftieth anniversary of Star Trek convention. A couple years ago, I asked REDACTED if he had any interest in returning to Las Vegas this year, 2026, to attend the sixtieth anniversary of Star Trek convention. He did not. Given everything that has happened in name of Star Trek over the last decade, I cannot fault him.
How then to mark the sixtieth anniversary of Star Trek? My aim, over the next three years, is to watch each episode of The Original Series in the order they were broadcast, on or about the precise date of the original television broadcast. This idea came to me in the spring, when I was already re-watching The Original Series. C'est la vie!

No comments:
Post a Comment