Wednesday, May 12, 2004

DOOP - Democratic Order of Planets United Against Welcomes the Omicronian Menace

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
We have a new movie to add to the list of Ms. Deschanel's films that I have seen: Manic. Boy howdy, does she convincingly portray a girl with severe mental and emotional problems. I have now seen seven of Ms. Deschanel's movies (in reverse order of viewing): Manic, The Good Girl, Abandon, Mumford, Elf, The New Guy, and Big Trouble. 5 good and 2 bad. None too shabby. Anyway, Manic was, to employ a cliche, powerful; a "there, but for the grace of God, go I" experience.

I'm Awesome!
The best thing I've said all day, in an IM conversation with Steeze: "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just make people feel bad."

H-A-D
Have an anachronistic day.

No comments: