Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Gripping Hand
I am not pleased. I am in the midst of an exceedingly rainy May. There has been very little walking through the park one day in the merry, merry month of May. Where do I live, godforsaken Florida? It's hot every day, and then it rains every evening. What in Bog's name is going on? Bring on the droughtesque heat of July, I'm ready for it.

On the other hand, I ran into Danny Boy this afternoon, shortly to depart for his new life and job (career?) in Chicago. Godspeed, old friend. (I have known Dan since we were both two years old. He is exactly two weeks older than me.)

On the gripping hand, I am still getting acclimated to the new New Found Glory album, Catalyst. At this point, my favorite song is "This Disaster." Just this afternoon, I received the third and final album by The Hippos - The Hippos - but I have not yet had a chance to listen to my copy. Next week, Avril Lavigne's Under My Skin will be released. Woot!

Crap
David Gray

H-A-D
Have a cheshire day.

No comments: