Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Here's what happens: I read SNL's blog, but after a short period he will stop blogging. So, there not being anything new to read, I eventually stop visiting the blog. Then, of course, he starts blogging again. Gah!

"In your face, space coyote!"
"Space coyote?"

The Newsletter
Vol. VI, No. 1 went out in yesterday's mail, the first issue since early March to go out on time! Woo hoo! Wow, Vol. VI. We're already done with Vol. V, the first volume back. Man, why in the hell did I ever let The Newsletter die? I don't know if anybody even reads the issues, but on some level, it doesn't matter; I enjoy writing my columns and assembling the submissions so much as to be self-rewarding. Heh, you're just jealous that you don't have your own self-serving, crappy Xeroxed newsletter.

That said, to fill the void in your life left by not publishing your own crappy Xeroxed newsletter, I invite you to subscribe to my crappy Xeroxed newsletter, The Newsletter. To subscribe, or make a submission (submit, damn you!), email sonofthenewsletter@yahoo.com.

H-A-D
Have a remote day.

No comments: