Monday, May 10, 2004

I just sent this comment in to the cuntrags at Google who run Blogger:

I have been using your fine service for over two years now, and I would like to thank you guys for finally making Blogger more difficult to use. All of the other revisions and refinements made over the duration of my usage have generally improved Blogger, but now with Dashboard, you have taken a giant step backwards. What was once quick and easy to use is now slow and frustrating. Things that made Blogger superior are now gone. It takes real imagination and effort to take a good thing and completely foul it up. Kudos!

If Blogger was a product and I were a paying customer, well, you'd have seen the last of my money. As it is, though, Blogger is free; so what do you care if you've inconvenienced your users? I applaud your blatant disrespect for your audience. Good show.

Also, the word is spelled googol, you douchebags.

No comments: