Saturday, May 22, 2004

Sleeping Bear
It's been decided, I'm going camping with Zach Nie!'s crew over Memorial Day weekend. Yes, I'm normally not terribly fond of spending extended periods of time with peope I barely know, but if there is one lesson I have had to be taught over and over and over again before it finally sunk it, it is that I rarely regret trying new things. Also, I have regretted staying in more often than I have regretted going out. Obviously, there are nights that ended in debacle (usually coordinated by Captain Obvious), but on a whole, I should be more extroverted than I naturally tend to be. And worse come to worst? I do my best Achilles imitation and sulk in my tent. Best case scenario: the fools cower before the power of the Black Raj.

Whack-A-Mole - A Vote For Kodos Special
Well, it seems that no one wants to try and convince me to vote for Senator Kerry instead of President Bush. Apparently, not a single one of my lefty friends has the courage to argue his or her own political beliefs. Congratulations, you're all my mother. And just so you know, there are plenty of good reasons not to vote for President Bush, but at this point I cannot think of a single good reason to vote for Senator Kerry.

Vote For Kodos
Would anybody else support a constitutional amendment to do away with the Congress? Man, I bet that one would get lots of popular support. A first draft of my proposed 28th Amendment:

Section 1: Article I of the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.

Section 2: Members of the United States Senate and United States House of Representatives may use their offices and staff to help find a new job until the first day that Congress would have been seated after this amendment was ratified.

Section 3: The United States Capitol will become the new headquarters of the organization known as Blue Tree Whacking and be renamed the Blue Tree Whacking House.

Section 4: A council of learned citizens (the cast of Scrubs) shall be appointed to oversee the repeal of Article I of the Constitution of the United States. Zach Braff will have the authority to enforce this amendment by appropriate legislation.

Crap
Evanescence

H-A-D
Have a day dream.

No comments: