Thursday, June 3, 2004

Because you demanded it, the next issue of The Newsletter is going out in tomorrow's mail! The exciting conclusion to Orin Kennedy's "The Noah Serum" and much more! If you aren't yet a subscriber, simply email sonofthenewsletter@yahoo.com and all the Xeroxy goodness can be yours! Don't be a loser, subscibe today! Now with 30% more exclamation points!

Beck is a Four Letter Word
I'm going to do it this time, I'm going to actually finish the Beck episode of Futurama. I have tried to watch this piece of garbage twice or thrice before, but each time I have been overwhelmed by the sheer Bogawfulness of it and turned it off. I mean, this single episode is worse than all the less-than-ideal moments of the rest of the show combined. I mean, the Beck episode is so bad, it cancels out the greatness of the Beck episode of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast; thus, Beck is judged solely by the "quality" of his music... which means big trouble for him come the Revolution. How bad is the Beck episode of Futurama? It's Family Guy bad. Harsh, but true.

Crap
Sum 41

H-A-D
Have an artistic day.

No comments: