Tuesday, June 8, 2004

I tell you, the more I listen to It's Time For The Peacocks, the better it is. This is the best new punk album I've heard in a while.

Sports Sports Sports Sports
Thank Bog, Tampa Bay won the Cup! Not that I give half a damn about the Lightning (on some level, it is wrong for a team from Florida to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup), but I just could not stand to see the bastard Flames win it all. Take that, you upstart bottomfeeders! Between that and Detroit's convincing win over LA in Game 1, this is surprising satisfying week in the middle of what are supposed to be the doldrums. Actually, I suppose the doldrums didn't start until today, because there's no more hockey until... well, who knows. Maybe not until the Fall of 2005. In any event, "Kudos!" to the Lighting, "Ha ha!" to the Flames, and "keep on keepin' on" to the Pistons.

No comments: