Thursday, February 13, 2003

Once, I stayed awake for forty-two hours. It was rad. Towards the middle of the second day, I got a little loopy, but nothing like I'm experiencing now. I'm on two hours sleep and I barely know where I am. I can type just fine (except a few minutes ago, I spelled difficulty "iddiculty"), but I have to squint and really concentrate to remember it's Thursday or that I'm still wearing shoes. I'm in no shape for tonight's co-rec water polo championship game...

House of Delicious Candies vs. U of M Sailing
They whipped us in the regular season's opening game, but we're an entirely different animal now.

last night's semifinal game...
House of Delicious Candies 14, Triceratops 13
We just barely edged them out, but like true champions when the chips were down we found a way to win.

No comments: